Payment Of Bonus Act (1965)
- To provide assistance and advice in matters relating to payment of bonus.
- Assistance when needed in calculating the exact amount of the bonus.
- Assistance in treatment of available surplus / allocable surplus such as set-on, set-off, carry forward.
- To maintain and regularize registers of various subjects such as allocable surplus, set on and set off of allocable surplus, bonus etc. under the Act.
- Preparation and submission of annual return as prescribed under the Act.
- Satisfactorily responding to the show cause notice issued by the Inspector.
- Representation of Establishments before the Inspector.
- To be present at the establishments at the time of inspection and search of any premises by the Inspector and to render necessary assistance.
- Representing establishments in inquiries made by the Inspector.