Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act
- To give a satisfied reply to the show cause notice issued by the Inspector or any appropriate authority.
- Maintaining records of domestic investigations and ensuring smooth conclusion of investigations.
- Necessary advice and assistance to establishments while inspecting and searching any premises by the Inspector.
- Representing the establishments during the inquiries made by the Inspector.
- Correspondence / Liaison with the concerned department / office.
- To settle claims against the Company and assist in arriving at an appropriate resolution.