Child Labour (Prohibition And Regulation) Act
- To inform and ensure compliance of rules under the Act.
- To respond appropriately to the show cause notice issued by the Inspector or any. appropriate authority.
- Assistance to establishments at the time of inspection and search of any premises by the Inspector.
- Representing the establishments at the time of inquiry made by the Inspector.
- Correspondence / Liaison with the concerned Department / Office.
- Responding to and settlement of claims against the Company.